USER RETENTION & ENGAGEMENT EXPERT (project basis)
We’re looking for an experienced professional to support us in improving the user retention and engagement of the users of our StreetCrowd service. Ubiq has a community of thousands of people in 7 cities in Europe and North America who improve shared mobility in cities on a daily basis by relocating vehicles to match consumer demand. We are looking to further grow their engagement and thus also increase their impact.
What you will do...
Suggest & test improvements to the overall StreetCrowd User Journey
- Identify key needs of our users and suggest concrete ways to best address them
- Identify key mobile App improvements to enable better engagement and retention
- Test relevant new materials/tools/features/etc. to enable a better user experience
Redesign of our communication processes towards users
- Work on an improved community-based strategy - Improve the communication and channels we use towards users (e.g. social media, newsletters, etc.)
Develop relevant incentive programs
- Develop a strong data-driven approach for tracking & reacting to changes in user behavior through different ways
- Rethink bonus strategies
- Improve engagement of Superusers
- Develop incentive programs for users
What you bring...
Strong understanding of and passion for user and customer experience
Experience working on similar projects
Knowledge of design thinking methods
Data-driven approach towards user experience
Readiness to do research and also to develop and test solutions
Experience working with tech products
Experience in shared economy services and/or community management is a big plus
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: Vienna, Austria or remote
Setup: Project/ Freelance basis (as a start), or a setup that works for you (to be discussed)
Send us your profile (CV or LinkedIn profile) and any information/samples of similar projects you have done to email@example.com (Steliana Kokonova, Head of People Operations).